Do you . . .
- have the ability to adapt easily to change?
- have the ability to express yourself verbally and in writing?
- have the analytical ability to understand documents?
- have the ability to organize large amounts of information?
- have the ability to interpret collections?
- have an objective and open-mind and systematic work habits?
- have an interest in natural and social sciences?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Anthropology may be the major for you! Check it out!
View Luther courses in Anthropology.
Career Center Resources
- Careers for History Buffs
- Great Jobs for Anthropology Majors
- Opportunities in Museum Careers
- Opportunities in Social Science Carers
Careers of Recent Graduates:
- animal technician
- anthropology professor
- day care director
- education professor
- health aide
- legal assistant
- marketing manager
- National Guard
- office manager
- park ranger
- Peace Corps
- program coordinator
- real estate broker
- sales manager
- social worker
- systems manager