Recent listings pulled from Luther’s Career Connection system in the Minneapolis, Des Moines, and Decorah and the Eastern Iowa area are listed and can be reviewed by clicking on the following links.
RECENTLY POSTED INTERNSHIPS -- More details are posted in CareerConnection and/or on Organization's website. Click here to view list updated March 8, 2018
Note: The following links are from last spring and will be updated.
Recent Decorah Internship and part-time job listings (to be updated).
Recent Minneapolis Internship and part-time job listings.
Central Iowa/Des Moines Internship and part-time job listings.
Eastern Iowa area Internships and part-time job listings.
Please note you can use Career Connection’s “advanced search” feature to look for jobs and internships sorted by the criteria you define.
To use the “advanced search” option on Career Connection, do the following:
1. Log into Career Connection. If you have not logged in before, use the “Forgot Password” option on the log in page.
2. Once you are logged in, click on “Jobs and Internships” tab in the menu.
3. Click on “Jobs and Internships Listings.”
4. Use “Advanced Search.”
5. Be sure to select “All job Listings” on the Advanced Search menu to get a complete list of all opportunities. You can do another refined search if you get too many opportunities to sort through.
6. You can control other variables like location and type of jobs (select “internships” and “part-time/seasonal”).
7. When searching, minimize the number of options. Doing a geographic search for the type of job you are looking for seems to work best.