The purpose of the Biology Club is to give students a better understanding of the fields of biology, biological research, and to promote fellowship among students interested in biology.
Recent activities have included:
- Darwin Day celebration on campus
- nature hikes
- resume and cover letter workshops
- biology internships and summer research opportunities
- burning college prairies
- cleaning out and repairing bluebird houses
- "environmentally-themed" child care during homecoming
- Buckthorn Blitz!