On Halloween night in 1921, a new "building" on campus was dedicated by a group of students. A new outhouse had been built behind the Main building and was informally dedicated by a group of students as Brynjolf Hall, in honor of the Dean of Men, Brynjolf Hovde. The occasion included the performance of a cantata composed for the dedication, entitled "Morning Noon and Night at Luther" by Gummar Malmin, class of 1923. This photo was taken by Morris Hasvold, class of 1924.
This event was also one of the scenes in the Sesquicentennial History Walk, written and directed by Kristin Underwood. See a photo from the Brynjolf Hall scene: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150362510332908&set=a.10150362508837908.373674.107351677907&type=3