Luther's LDAP authentication server is currently online. However, please limit activity on certain services. See www.luther.edu/lis/blog for details.
On January 12, 1929, Luther College purchased the Jewell Farm from Frank Jewell by President Olson for $60,000. This was the first substantial addition of land to the college’s property, and included the area where many campus buildings now stand.
Luther College Moment in History #5
Luther College Moment in History #3