Sperati House

Construction

Sperati House was built in 1905 by Carlo A. Sperati.

Dedication

The house is named for Sperati who began teaching at Luther College in 1905 as director of music and became famous for twice taking the band to Europe, in addition to leading tours across the United States.

Development

Sperati House is now a remodeled residence, which serves as a guest house for official visitors to the campus.

Resources

Sperati House Information