Norby House, is located on the corner of North Street and Riverview Drive, Norby House is a peripheral building of the campus.
The building was given to Luther College to serve as classrooms and offices. In 1952 private music lessons were being taught in Norby House, as there wasn't a music building on the campus. Music continued to have a role in the building until the Jenson Noble Hall of Music was built in the 1980s.
In later years the building housed KWLC, the campus radio station, and the offices of Upward Bound and Talent Search programs.
In the summer of 2009, Norby House was renovated into a small dorm, housing approximately 24 female students and a staff member.